Saturday, January 28, 2012

A song, a wait, a walk..



A song, a wait, a walk, just for you
There's no right or wrong, if I'm with you..

Meet me at the other side of the shore
There's no sorrow, only joy to behold
Far from you, this place makes me cold
Let's be together, new seasons to unfold
A desire of beauty, a Midas touch for gold
Sundry virtues pleading heart to be sold?

Yes, we are one, at all times it's been told
This story is perfect, there's nothing to mold
Cheery birds in the sky make my heart fly
Towards endless blue where heavens lie
Valleys with streams, meadows with jasmines
Don't you see the reality of my dreams?

Saplings of love, swell sweet surprises
Cravings of core, sip intoxication suffices
Elusive tune currents, soul forever mesmerizes
Dripped in passions, breezes enter paradise
Snow clad mountains, soothe mortal eyes
Oh, my beloved can't you hear my cries?

A song, a wait, a walk, just for you
There's no right or wrong, if I'm with you..


(c) Seema Lekhwani-2012
 01/28/12
9:18 PM





No comments:

Post a Comment