Sunday, April 1, 2012

As One!


So it was you
who was whispering 
to my soul
all the way.............?
I knew.....!!!
I could see you,
without seeing through eyes..
I felt you,
without feeling with my hands..
My days and nights painted in colors of You..
My smiles rippled in the air spreading every where,
I could see you smiling in others who smiled back at me..
And I knew,
you were some where near,....very near..
The high clouds came down touching me,
Unknowingly the divine song expanded in the air 
assuring me your presence every time I heard you..
........Unbelievable!
Ages passed seemed to embrace me..
Unsure with open eyes,
Dancing in dreams,
I wandered tracing your foot steps in the air?
Whole being proclaiming eternal love of my soul to yours..
Senses mesmerized by the beauty of the garlands of words..
Every moment collected those in the basket of heart,
as if sole purpose of breaths was to take in their fragrance into me..
See, you've reached me..
I'm becoming You..
The Universe is watching us,
As one!

No comments:

Post a Comment