Sunday, April 8, 2012

Do I need you?

Do I need you?

I often ask myself,

Only to find,

I'm needed by so many,

Why do I ask myself,

Such foolish question?

I've passed that age,

No longer that stage,

Why such things

happen in first place?

After all,

I believe in reality,

And my poems

should not always

lead blindly to day dream,

for there's much more

to explore n' achieve

going upstream..

Money I've never

desired, nor fame

was ever my game.

Love had never been

my cup of tea.

So, I used to sit

under a tree and see,

the world through

my eyes, trying

to hear my own

inner cries, waiting

for a perfect dawn

to arise, which

no one seemed

to understand and

were simply surprised.

At last,

I gave up, and

joined the world

in what they said..

I was gasping,

I suppose.

I still gasp,

but I know now,

I'm my own strength,

I no more need

anyone.

I'm what,

I search no more..






No comments:

Post a Comment