Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Complete

















On seeing a resemblance
so close,
Have your mind ever
swirled like one of the yo-yoes?
When I disclose I know
what's there behind,
I always get
those blue blows!
I wish there was
a better way my
lines I could compose,
and had some better
ears to listen to
what I say with
no oppose,
As my words
carry no woes,
well aware none
of you are
my foes,
but the choices
which life throws,
takes to such lows,
erasing things your
suppose, leading to
all dull shows,
miseries.......Stop!
the downhill course
before it outgrows,
See the sun at the far
end hopefully glows,
as the wisdom
grows and a safe
net you feel
enclosed, while the
events take a new turn,
as the stream of life
smoothly flows,
leaving you muse
the happenings
with a fore-finger
on your nose,
not caring for
the snows and what
made you froze,
concentrating on the
harvest of future and
the seeds your soul
each day sows,
a damn to the tarots
the fake colors
exposed, and
here you see a
new yourself
who dares to
ignore the sounds of
crows, the race
has brought you
to touch the victory,
which ne'er seemed
so close, I'm to myself
what I should be,
bothering least
who does or not
before me, bows,
for I for myself
am 'Complete' !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment