Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I believe

















My friend, have you witnessed the mirth which resides 
In the longings diffusing into what visionaries predict
The new definitions heard as the applauding winds
carry messages of love floating on the high clouds
touching the blue skies talking with the invisible stars
in bright day light as if waiting for birds to wish upon
Last time you dropped few feathers for me to 
treasure in my most precious pages of existence
Watered all along with least expectation of yield
the dormancy of beginnings has a unique joy to hold
The deepest tenderness shies to fondle the care
I always opine my timid senses to believe
the nearness the destiny had planned all the way
I gather moments as they pass by me in jubilation 
These records will be there for us to sing aloud
with all the angels and  fairies of the paradise. Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment