Thursday, March 1, 2012

At rest..


Lunch time, 
Sitting in a dim room
I do not move
Ask myself
What have I been doing
To get past the silhouettes 
Which scream to my skin
The lines so apparent surround my eyes
Speak subtly, reminding how much wise
Years to go plead attention
As I approach each dreaming
No hurry, least worry
Motion of events,
Scenes appear and go,
Painless pain stands before me,
Assuring healers working..
Gratitude lends more avenues
As rough roads promise struggles,
More struggles,
Making me fall for each of them beforehand.
I realize, I've been blessed all the way
The Sun never left me,
It was in playful mood with the clouds
After heart-ful of showers the sky is bound to clear
Sun cannot hide for long
Each step in a direction with no thought of result?
Right or wrong?
What life without these?
Let it be..
I observe,
My thinking,
At rest..
I need not be Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment