Thursday, March 1, 2012

'memory erasing' pill


Why does she come to me?
Why she asks me such questions?
That day,
She said something,
I replied to them none..
It left an imprint,
And I think,
I've the clues..
None to discuss, 
So?
Zeroed on a person,
I donno much..
Wait n' watch
Nothing it seems
But,
There's something that 
I've thought,
Something it has brought,
Undefined, it doesn't go
I keep thinking,
I'll not let it go...
A small nothing 
Turned out to be everything
Mind you, 
It's my Mind
And no one's behind
Still, she used to come and ask and tell
Oh, she didn't at all know him well
Yes, I do remember,
She preached (like him) so well
He had taught her what to say
I closed my doors to her,
changed my way
Alas, to my dismay,
Once I said, 
It remained till late
Mockery prevailed
Nothing availed
I was such a fool (I confess)
Was it meant that way?
That day,
I read something about 
the 'memory erasing' pill..
I'm gotta try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment