Thursday, March 8, 2012

Clamor


What if you're at best of places 
and you've to deal with yourself first,
your li'l brain works wonders,
thinking all the ways,
pros and cons,
manners
Only to make you more intelligent 
or worst?
Leave it,
You're not alone to think that way,
Just push away all foolish clamor,
put those ear plugs lying there,
and come outside yourself,
the fresh bout of air seizes
all mental trash to replace with
finer thoughts, go ahead and 
create your own unique way
of living your days, alone or 
in company, no one's there to 
stop or stare, just you and your 
inner awareness takes you far and
away, by the way, am already 
feeling better, no matter what 
you may do or say,
an acclimatization perhaps. 
Yeah, I remember those days
when children of joy played 
hale and hearty, I had to think 
twice before joining, and I stood
there talking to myself alone as if
I was already with so many behaving
as if my own and I had no complaints 
thereof, most joyful in my own world,
I was simply different and I knew so 
well, yes, something inside got blocked
ne'er had a vent, it remained there so long
hurting, giving much pain, I wish I knew
how to deal with it as I know better than
then, anyways with time you learn and seek
more to leave behind and keeping your 
psyche on train.
There are good times and bad ones,
your perception labels them so,
why not make them all good with
a determination to reap best later
as you sow.
Mistakes, more mistakes 
break you or make you, let no
arrogance be felt around, who
and why will they think you still
to be sound, it is must you must
never, just never leave your 
ground.
Laughed at not once or twice,
still what makes you play this 
game of dice, lose or gain at 
the end,you're bound to play 
with a foe or friend.
Do your ears plead for silence
amidst this clamor, then
be alone to hear yourself, and 
to deal with the world full of
fake and futile glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment