Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm Not A Cheater!!!!


I don't remember when I truly lied
Any doubts?
So let me reflect my side..


No, I'm sure, 
very sure,
I've never lied..


I've faced many liars though,
They said, 
Each had their own reasons,
For being so..


But, as far as,
I'm concerned,

I'm very sure,
I've never lied..


All laughed at me, 
I was yes, awkward,
To show my true feelings,
To the world, as I was unaware 
Of the fact, my future was blurred,
Yes, I did made a blunder!



But still,

I'm very sure,
I've never lied..


Ev'n to this day, 
When now, I no more dismay,
I feel blessed indeed, 
To be surrounded by true loves,
There's no need to hide a thing, 


God still finds me I speak truth,
I'm sure, I don't lie..


I'll not write any more,
nor will see yours......(It's not a lie!)


Still,
Will You Call Me A Cheater?
No, I'm Not!!!!


In fact, I never was.....









No comments:

Post a Comment