Sunday, March 4, 2012

Those lines..


Eager to finish 
every other task
before I could sit 
in that corner..
A corner, the world 
brought together 
at a single place..
Searching those pages
to get some meaning
as if my being hung
on it so much..
I pass my days with no 
time that says,
it's now enough!!
There's no end, 
nor will be, 
I think, as I've 
come so far..
I hear their laughs 
and tell,
just feel the spell,
I wish they could..
I breathe those lines,
they turn to sparks,
amazing messengers 
through my physical
and mental life..
I wonder, 
for, my spirit
and soul too breathe 
those very lines!
Today, 
like any other day,  
I was as if 
searching pearls 
in the ocean, 
my eyes imbibing 
their forms 
and worth;
When they 
struck me, 
feeling choked, 
gasping, 
welled up eyes 
couldn't hold more,
and I had to leave,
those very lines..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment