Sunday, March 25, 2012

Who created a triangle?

I'm caught in a triangle,
I don't see myself from any angle,
I'm lost..

This was the reason I was afraid then,
No one heard me there and then,
Matters should have been sought and solved,
This crisis would never have been created at all.

To one I am emotionally attached (virtual),
To the other I'm dutifully bound (real),
I'm no where to be found.

Who is responsible for my plight,
This situation demands sacrifice.

I look to future interest of my kids,
I've lived my life, now why should they suffer such bids?

They should see us as an intact family,
Loving and caring, Mommy n' Daddy.

I'll have to forget the one whom I long lost,
It was not my fault though he had then his feeling frost.

Good Bye as you've already done,
I wish you were patient towards who loved once.

But then, why should you such thing do?
You're a successful person; to me, you never knew.

I'm after all, sub-standard to you,
You're so great, animosity was your only clue.

Anyways, I recognized you since day one,
Now you say I have moral none.

Thank you dear friend, for your love and care,
For the derogatory remarks in my way you often dare.

Life cannot be lived on words and poetry alone,
It needs to handle practical aspects better soon than prolong.

I never veiled anything from anyone,
Still if you think I'm to be blamed, and put to shame,
I have no query, as I've a lot many matters to worry!



No comments:

Post a Comment