Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I know what I mean..


I'm on different roads and don't care where he goes,
He's not for me, long ago I was many times been told.
Now, if he claims, he has an unfair attraction for another,
I just listen to him n' laugh, "Go ahead, dear..",
"When was I there to stop?"...

Misunderstandings can pop up anytime,
I'm not the one to run for a person who's not mine.
I look around myself for those who're really fine,
They're simple and straightforward, 
their nature sublime.

I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by a friend, 
who cares,
Never lets me long for him, 
for every moment with me he shares..
He's there for me before I think of calling him,
His love is silent though, his actions prove in the long run..

Nothing's hidden from him, for I tell him every truth,
Our love is not a mere attraction seen in days of youth.
He knows the deepest secret kept inside my heart,
And never fails to trust me even when we're apart.
Time has strengthened our bond of friendship prime,
Ups and downs have flavored our lives with a rhyme..

I know what I mean..


No comments:

Post a Comment