Monday, March 19, 2012

Nothing new!!!


See, you enter through 
Illicit routes,
I don't allow in,
Your boots,
Still, you know the latest,
How can it be?


What you do,
Is an open secret,
The world you invite to see.


Then who writes his story,
Is he himself,
or someone, 
Who doesn't feel sorry?
Anyways..I don't care...


Yeah..dictionary has 
apt words for him,
Thanks for providing.
Ha..let them gather 
and will find some more,


A different book 
it might become 
till date how much 
he did score.


Tell him frankly,
so and so,
He's still unaware
with whom 
he has fight begun,


He'll have to put 
his retorts back,
or the barbs will 
ruin him in return.


One day he quarrels,
The other day 
thinks of proposing 
Me?


Hey, by the way,
Who said,
I wrote HIS STORY, 
Was he really "He"?


See, I've found out 'all in one'!!!!!
Better say,
'One in All' ????
Awwwwww...I'm bored,
Nothing new!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment