Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strength to decline..


I wish I could tell you,


What is love?


Have you ever loved,


Without being loved?


But how long can one carry such love?


Love cannot be burden.


It has to be joy,


A cause,


To live,


To laugh,


To face this world..


And when I loved,


I was left with a 'No'..


I had to erase that love of mine,


How many scratches it left on a slate of heart, 


Don't know!


It should have never come back, 


Don't you think so?


That 'No' reappeared in the mystic air,


Oh! it was not at all fair,


No, it was not love.


It was pain that reverberated everywhere.


Made me happy, made me sad,


Yes, it was both good as well as bad.


My world changed, I changed too..


I told him all, what I went through..


He listened as if was all mine,


Less I realized, I was a mere one in the line.


I took him as some call divine,


I came to know in his own field he did shine.


But then, to call me at this juncture, 


Was it fine?


Anyways, I'm thankful to Supreme,


For giving me strength to decline..


Yes, I'm now fine!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment