Friday, March 30, 2012

Please soon..

Yes, I don't like the one who has no role in my real life.
He may visit and read, but if he writes all NON-SENSE, then
He may write, I may read or not choose to read,
Well.. it's but an imaginary fight..
He may be a monster or a spirit bright,
If he calls me a dyke, I'll kill him someday..DEFINITELY!!!
Anyways, What have I to do with him?
It simply changes my writing style..nothing more than that one can assume!?!
I previously used to write for my own, 
at least the way to bit of poetry n' prose I was shown..
Now, there's one definite reader who may be a devil or a boon, 
And there's not much to think about, who's whom?
You write your own, at least you take so much pain to come through
this virtual path to sit at my window and read some not so good stuff 
and then respond in your room for me to see n' fume!
I don't mind at all, post anything you wish that your mind says, but please soon..


[Child is the Father of the Man,
but a Mother after all, is a Mother..]

No comments:

Post a Comment