Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shower your blessings upon him!!!



I want to be all alone


So that I can think


Think what?


Nothing!


I have nothing to think!


Am I shocked?


No, not at all.


It was expected.


Then, what is it that makes me fall?


I don't know.


May be, I know..


But don't want to show..


Am I disturbed?


No, I'm all alone.


And I'm fine.


I can do what I want to do.


The sky is mine.


I'm happy with myself.


My world is happy with me.


What else left?


Somebody's there..


Watches me, at times..


Laughs at me, perhaps..


Makes his own conclusions about me..


Sometimes writes about some love, sometimes is a 


rot!


But why do I go and see?


What is he to me?


Nothing!


Nothing?


Something?


No, nothing!


I say abruptly and ask again.


An introspection?


He's my delusion, 


Nothing else..


I'm happy with myself.


And my world is happy with me.


What else I do need?


But then,


There's someone who watches me?


Who's he?


I know..


No, I don't know!


I'm all alone


I'm pleased with myself


I can do what I want to..


I wish, for once,


He was real and was only mine!


Sorry God, I'm not like you, a divine..


Forgive me, for I know, I'm wrong.


Always have been..


Can I ask you one thing?


If not in this life,


As we're not meant for one another,


Promise me Lord,


You'll not make me plead like this in another life 


too..


If you've the same plans,


Then never ever send me here,


As my friends are very few.


At this moment,


I'm happy.


My world is happy.


But then,


Take care of that someone, who at times watches,


Give him the one who'll keep him in this life happy 


too,


For no matter what I say,


I still love him too.


Shower your blessings upon him,


And his world !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment