Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life need not be an exam..


Why I fight?
What bursts inside?
Something's got inside,
It boggles up with might,
Tears are to no avail,
There's no other way out
Stress occupies for what?
Am I not with what I sought?
Negativism overrules..
I find myself as one of the fools
Suddenly I feel the need to stop
Stop these dark thoughts
These are mere thoughts
I can convert them at my own will 
If negativity can be with me why not the other to fill?
I've to bring back the light
I erase expectations from my mind
Mute all inner-outer voices and draw the blinds
Allow the tears to flow as if they've their last show
That stupid guilt still resists to go
I say her I'm not going to let her blow
Clearing the mental blocks which took some time
I asked myself what will make me fine?
I knew then, I had all but was just waiting for an inner call
To tell me come and count your blessings, avoid those sorrows
These moments are to relish your inner self
What you seek outside, is already there in to trap
A daily journey to inside is just required
Nothing's impossible to those who survive
I accepted myself as what I am
All's well when I keep doing without thinking it as an exam!





No comments:

Post a Comment